A textwall is a web page that learners or delegates can send text messages to. The messages can then be shown on a large screen or interactive whiteboard as part of a lesson or event for everyone to see.
You are not charged for messages you receive. It costs the learner/delegate their standard sms charge to send text messages to the textwall. Depending on their phone contracts, this could be free.
Email and web form
You can send messages to text wall via email or using our web form. Useful for learners/delegates with smartphones or laptops.
Sending SMS messages
A textwall can be used to compose and send bulk text messages to learners or delegates for informative, administrative or pastoral purposes. Texts cost 5p (incl VAT) per text. To add credits to your textwall, simply email us.
Choose your own textcode
You will be asked to choose a textcode when opening your textwall account which must be between 3 and 5 characters in length.
A textwall starts from just £30 pa for an education account. Discounts are available for multiple textwalls:
4 walls for £100, 10 walls for £200 and 25 walls for £400
Contact us for specific requirements.
- Textwall view - display messages on screen in real time as they are received
- SMS - send text messages to your contacts or groups
- Inbox - edit, delete, export and manage messages using your inbox
- Blacklist - prevent selected mobile numbers posting messages to your textwall
- Rude words filter - prevent rude words from appearing on your textwall
- Wordle - create typographic pictures of messages sent to your textwall using wordle
- RSS - subscribe to the RSS feed from your textwall to be notified of new messages
- Export - archive your textwall by exporting your messages to a text or csv file.
- Embed - embed textwall on a website page or provide users with a URL to view your textwall without login
- Twitter - pull tweets into textwall by hashtag